Onware can develop a custom form template for use in the software that matches the look of printed forms as specified by the Customer or an owner on a specific project. It is possible to create a library of templates and select which template will be used on a per-project basis. Custom templates can be created for both “view” screens (the printable version) as well as reports.
Onware asks that sample/existing forms be provided and we will prepare an estimate outlining the costs for preparing the forms. In general, forms will take about 1-2 hours each to complete.
When developing custom form templates, the following process will be used:
- Customer to provide a mock-up/example of a custom form/report.
- Onware to prepare an estimate based upon an hourly rate, in half-hour increments, of $150 per hour.
- Customer accepts estimate.
- Onware to build the custom form/report and provide for deployment. An invoice will be issued.
- Custom forms/reports will only be guaranteed to work with the version of Onware they were originally designed for/deployed on.
Updates and Changes
After a custom form template has been deployed, any updates or changes will be billed hourly, in half-hour increments, at a rate of $150 per hour. Customers must provide a printed/scanned version of the current form with annotations depicting the required changes.