The Onware Help Desk is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Our hours of operation are 08:00 to 17:00 MST, Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays).
- Telephone – 780-488-9283
- E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trouble tickets (see below)
Before placing a support ticket, please refer to our User Guide within the Onware application. If your company has not subscribed to Help Desk services, each support ticket and/or support call will be billed at the hourly rate.
To Create a Trouble Ticket
- Within the Onware application, click the on the top right of your screen.
- At the bottom of the pull-out, you will see a link to “Request Help”.
- Complete all fields.
- Click on .
- Submissions are received directly into a ticketing system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number.
- Upon receiving a request a ticket will be created (if necessary) and classified.
- An investigation will take place to determine the nature of the request.
- A response will be made the next business day before noon (or sooner if possible).
- If an immediate solution is not possible, a timeline for the release of a software update will be provided.
- Once resolved, follow-up communication with requestor to ensure issues has been resolved and ticket can be closed.
- Online training via web meeting; by appointment only
- Product Support via Contact Methods above as well as web meeting if necessary
Small, Medium, and Large-tier help-desk service is sold in 1-year terms, billed monthly; monthly prices will remain fixed for the year.
$150 / hour
< 200 Users
$750 / month
> 199 Users
$1,250 / month
> 499 Users
$2,850 / month