Software license maintenance agreements are for Enterprise customers and cover the following:
Patches occur as necessary to fix bugs and correct issues with the software.
Minor software releases take place every 2-3 months. They contain updates to existing features and may contain 1-2 new features.
Custom Feature Development
Customers may request custom features/changes to be added to Onware.
- Customer provides a specification of changes/new features required.
- Onware will prepare an estimate based upon an hourly rate, in half-hour increments, of $150 per hour.
- Customer accepts estimate.
- Onware to build/develop the software as stipulated in the specification. When completed the changes/new features will be released as a new version (i.e. 7.3).
- Onware will issue an invoice.
Onware will issue other Updates with changes that are not a result of the process outlined above.
Onware will post Patches & Updates with installation instructions on a private web site and notify your Information Technology department the new release is available.
Software license maintenance agreements are sold on an annual basis.
$2,978 / year
Major software releases take place every 1-2 years. They contain major changes to existing features as well as new features/modules.
After Version 7, Onware will no longer provide free upgrades to new major releases to Enterprise or Stand-Alone Hosting Customers.
Customers may choose not to upgrade to a new major release (i.e. 8.0). If a customer is not running the current major version of Onware, rates for product support and custom development will increase.
- Onware will receive feedback and requests from various clients through meetings, e-mail, or tickets.
- Onware will develop a new version of the software (i.e. 8.0).
- Onware will deploy a preview version of the software to any customer requesting it. Pricing on the new version, including any hours to help with installation/deployment/training will be provided. A detailed list of the changes in the new version will be provided.
- Upon acceptance, the Customer will be upgraded and invoiced.